Points North Press
I do direct billing via Zoho Invoice and PayPal in order to keep prices affordable, but I can also be found on Upwork or LinkedIn Services. Note, please do not attempt to negotiate off-site work on Upwork’s platform or it will violate their policies and result in a ban.
SERVICE MENU & PRICING
Blog articles including magazine-style interviews, educational articles, and SEO optimized content.
- Hope, Fear and the Other: A Conversation With Elie Choufany
- Interview with NYU Screenwriting Professor John Warren
- Interview with Austin Winner Alex Reid Part I & II
Guides and Discussions
- “How to Prepare Your First Draft for Feedback – Arcs and Beats”
- “Screenwriting with Google Docs”
- “Finding Your Online Screenwriting Community“
- How To Choose a Supplier That Will Help Your Restaurant Succeed
- Meeting Your Food Service Challenges in the New Normal
$120 – $150 depending on length, research, transcription, etc. Hourly for added revisions.
I am available for ghostwriting and development consultation, if the project is suitable.
Endlösung – Short Story – 2,191 Words
The Last War (Novel Sample)
Republic of Infidels (Novel Sample)
$200+ base rate for partial contribtion, outlines, rewrites, polishes, development, etc. $500 – $1000 for full ghostwritten projects.
FEEDBACK & REVISION
I’ve provided feedback and notes to writers for 10+ years, and can help you navigate blocks, story issues, character development and more. I specialize in fiction and screenplay.
$50 – $80 – one pass on 40-100 pages of material.
$80 – $400 on 100+ pages, up to full manuscript or script.
A.A.S. Film and Video Communications – Seattle Central Community College – Class of 2008
B.F.A. Creative Writing – Fiction, Nonfiction, Screenplay – University of British Columbia – Class of 2018